Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Pak Mod Manager (PMM)

(08-10-2019, 04:19 PM)robhal Wrote: @"Chojol"
The ~mods folder method should work fine, in fact a moment ago I just launched my game to try on some mods and they work just fine. It's very uncommon to see that every mods you put into ~mods folder, all don't work at all. If it's one or two doesn't work, I can quite understand that as it is caused by the random 'load order" issue. Alternatively you can try using MM (Mod Manager by FluffyQuack), for more info, check the thread below
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=54

@"Santelli-FCTV"
Unfortunately no matter which version of PMM you use, none will work with current v4.070 game. All of us gotta wait till the next title update if we want to use PMM again. So for now, you can either use MM (another Mod Manager tool, by FluffyQuack) or the ~mods folder method. All of these ways are explained in the thread below
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=54

Thanks for the help man.
Sadly nothing worked for me.
I tried using the MM method and it just not work at all. I am trying to use only 1 poison mod and still its not working, so the load order is not the case I believe.

I followed the instructions for the ~mods method by bypassing the dlc manifest file, but by doing so on how its shown it just takes out the new characters off my game, lol.
So yeah, I have no idea if I have a file from my previous installed PMM that it is preventing the other mod methods to work.

Edit: OK, so I was not using the most updated version of the MM, it installs some mods now. It seems that it is this just one mod from poison that I was trying to use that does not work for some reason.

Hello! I have a problem with skins mods, I use the .pak files but the skins was not loaded to game. Other mods like jiggle mod or juri uncensored version works fine, so I dont know what is the problem.  Sad

@"LanceRA"
What mod exactly not working? Detail please (including the download link, if possible) and maybe it doesn't work because you don't have access to the said costume slot?

So Pak Manager is currently obsolete for the newest version from what I understand?

@"BlueDragonKaiser"
Atm PMM does work fine with current v4.081 game.

(09-26-2019, 08:18 AM)robhal Wrote: @"LanceRA"
What mod exactly not working? Detail please (including the download link, if possible) and maybe it doesn't work because you don't have access to the said costume slot?

Sorry my bad, I find the error and was my fault... Do you know where I can find a swap between C2 to C1 laura's costume?

@"LanceRA"
Good to hear that then. About the swap, if you don't mind using mini swap, you can find it in below link
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...d=40#pid40

(09-26-2019, 10:44 PM)BlueDragonKaiser Wrote: So Pak Manager is currently obsolete for the newest version from what I understand?

Is PAK Manager currently running? Not here yet, what could be happening?

Hi guys, is PMM working for the current version of the game? For me it still does not work.

@"Santelli-FCTV"
Yes, PMM does work with the previous v4.081 patch and also the current v4.090 patch as well. Do you always let PMM to automatically "synchronizing packages" each time it runs, especially after you have downloaded the patch from in-game?

(11-04-2019, 03:44 AM)robhal Wrote: @"Santelli-FCTV"
Yes, PMM does work with the previous v4.081 patch and also the current v4.090 patch as well. Do you always let PMM to automatically "synchronizing packages" each time it runs, especially after you have downloaded the patch from in-game?

Hey Robhal, thanks for the reply. Yes, do it
[+] 1 user Likes Santelli-FCTV's post

Hello I need help I am using PMM too install my mods and for whatever reason when I drag and drop the mods into the PMM and then launch the game through PMM it goes to the SFV AE splash screen where i am then met after a couple of minutes by an error saying Kawaii game has crashed.

If I remove all the pak file mods from PMM the game boots up fine with no errors and I can play the game normally but any mods I add crashes the game when added to PMM. Any idea what I can do or what is causing this?

@"Taimatsu"
It should mean that the mods you want to install are all broken or damaged. Try re-download those mods again and try installing in PMM again. Or maybe your PMM is not set-up correctly, do you let PMM to automatically "synchronizing packages" each time it runs (especially after the game finishes downloading the update from both Steam and/or from in-game)?

Yeah from the looks of it the mods im using probably are damaged or didn't download all the way. I added a mod just now and ran it just to test and launched it through PMM and didn't get the error message im gonna fiddle a little bit and see if the mods being damaged is the cause.

Edit: So it was definitely the broken mods. I went ahead and reinstalled all 32 of them and everything is working now~!
[+] 1 user Likes Taimatsu's post

hello there guys, its been a few months since i even boot sfv, but now i am feeling it again, so i need to update all my mods again, and i used PMM for it, so my question is, does anyone know if this still works for every mod? or it nobody updated? i dont mind doing the manual way, but i like the program.
thks!
[Image: str2_wow0103fourthwall_superboy_MAIN-770x470.jpg]