Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

@"KrizmKazm"

That's odd, the hair doesn't fully change colour if you use multiple hair colours. not sure why that would be.

missing Necalli on the list
[+] 2 users Like Killgore's post

@"Killgore"
Actually Necalli is still there in the first post, but during the last edit it was mistakenly mixed up inside Nash's list. Anyway, I have fixed it and thanks for the report.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

(09-10-2019, 04:12 PM)KrizmKazm Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 06:15 AM)bbb Wrote: @"robhal"

Thanks Smile

@"KrizmKazm"

[Image: Se9YdyE.jpg]

The mask texture needed fixing too for that costume

download -

https://www.mediafire.com/file/f9k70harp...er.7z/file

Have you tried a variety though - like one blonde, one black, one brown, etc?  If so, you are my savior!

@"AV_Metsu"
Hmm, sorry to hear that.  Has anything changed recently (past year) with PAK files?  I've never used PAK files, so it's hard for me to test, but I've been using the same method to create my PAK files for years.  Maybe something has changed that I am unaware of though, very possible.
@KrizmKazm I'm not sure tbh if it's the pak files or just me, using MM now and works perfectly! thank you though
[+] 1 user Likes AV_Metsu's post

(09-11-2019, 01:11 AM)bbb Wrote: @"KrizmKazm"

That's odd, the hair doesn't fully change colour if you use multiple hair colours. not sure why that would be.

Nooooooo! Back to square one :/
Thanks for trying though bud.
[+] 1 user Likes KrizmKazm's post

(08-20-2019, 10:32 PM)Rukasu18 Wrote: True Akuma and The Master colors + Moveset Updated Link

[Image: OF7W0VJ.jpg]

[Image: zxY3GvK.jpg]

PS: Thanks to Ouji and Killbox for helping me create these mods XD

Download Here
please, can i get a PAK file of ryu The master color?
[+] 1 user Likes Genryusai's post

I have a few bugs to report...
@"BrutalAce" - Bugs:
  1. Gantz Cammy = Default/C1 (Gantz Colors / Top Suit with Stockings) makes Cannon Spike/C15's hair become static.
  2. Nude Chunli = Battle Outfit 1/C3 (Without Pubic Hairs / Buns & Loose Hairstyle / Dry Skin)'s eyeliner and eyeshadow makeup will disappear and reappear often.
    Show ContentOpen both of the images next to each other in the tab, then keep switching between them back and forth. That's exactly what the bug is doing:
  3. Chunli Sparring & Chunli Sparring Conversions = Default/C1, Story/C2 and Battle Outfit 1/C3 (Loose & Ponytail Hairs and Sneakers)'s skin looks like they went through a giant sandpaper compared to your other Chun-Li mods.
  4. Juri Shower Time Brawler = Story/C2 (Slippers / No Glasses Normal Skin)'s towel on 1P is black color compared to 2P in the Character Select screen, but in a match it works fine though.
    Show ContentImage:
P.S.: If possible please remake your Ivy Valentine mod with her weapon on Poison.

@"addysun" - Bugs:
  1. Cammy - Catwoman Style = School Uniform/C7, Nostalgia/C8 and Holiday/C9 doesn't show up in the Character Select screen, but in a match it works fine though.
  2. Sakura - Metro City Brawler = Default/C1, Story/C2, Battle Outfit 1/C3, Holiday/C5 and Nostalgia/C7 still lags a little bit even after using the "QUICK EDIT 2" compared to your other mods, but it's much better than the first release. If possible use again whatever that you've used to make your other mods (Poison - Monster Princess Do-S, Falke - Burlesque Outfit, Latex Mika, Laura - Latex, Falke - Shadaloo Infiltrator, Falke - Miss Shadaloo, Laura - Shermie KOF and Falke - Mature KOF 'Business'), because there are no lags on those mods.
[Image: d4ZMiyj.jpg]
"I'm all about the FluffyQuack Mod Manager and loose files life." -Advanced Modder Base User

My Mod Requests:
Street Fighter V | Tekken 7
[+] 1 user Likes Advanced Modder Base User's post

@"Advanced Modder Base User"

Thanks! Will check them as I get some time Smile
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

@"Advanced Modder Base User" Not much I can do with the Sakura mod at this point. But I did learn stuff. Out of curiosity what mod method are you using?
Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv
[+] 1 user Likes addysun's post

(09-14-2019, 03:50 PM)addysun Wrote: @"Advanced Modder Base User" Not much I can do with the Sakura mod at this point. But I did learn stuff. Out of curiosity what mod method are you using?

FluffyQuack Mod Manager
"I'm all about the FluffyQuack Mod Manager and loose files life." -Advanced Modder Base User

My Mod Requests:

I can explain some of those issues (if not all):

1. The static hair issue on Cammy's C15 is not actually caused by that @"BrutalAce"'s mod (or any Cammy C1 mods), but mostly because whoever the person hired by Capcom to make that costume made one little mistake which he linked the physics to Cammy's C1 physics file instead of the C15's own physics file. Fortunately It's easy to fix such issue with just using hex-editor, here you are (I also add the link into the first post as well)
https://mega.nz/#!wJ52yYgC!TS4qsR3rPVhD3...dDX5xTeIMo

2. I don't use any nude mods so I gonna let @"BrutalAce" explain the second issue instead later, but for the third issue, keep this in mind that the Chun-Li Sparring Costume mod is one of his earliest mod (if not the first) he made for Chun-Li, so it should mean that he was still in some learning process for everything including the texture works (but it is still pretty good imo), meanwhile ofc his later Chun-Li mods (or any other mods he makes now) are better in term of everything.

3. For Juri Shower Time Brawler mod's towel color issue, I check the mod files and I don't see anything wrong (but @"BrutalAce" can check it again later as he should know better about his own mods than me ofc), but I suppose the color difference between P1 and P2 side is because the lighting state in char select screen that can cause something like the color/shadow is different in certain angle (it's my theory though).

4. About @"addysun"'s Cammy - Catwoman Style mod not having the correct model shown in char select screen, it's because the C2-C9 swap (the mod itself is based on C1) don't have the particular "DA_xxx_PreviewCostume_xx" file in their DataAsset folder.
[+] 2 users Like robhal's post

(09-14-2019, 04:36 PM)robhal Wrote: @"Advanced Modder Base User"
I can explain some of those issues (if not all):

1. The static hair issue on Cammy's C15 is not actually caused by that @"BrutalAce"'s mod (or any Cammy C1 mods), but mostly because whoever the person hired by Capcom to make that costume made one little mistake which he linked the physics to Cammy's C1 physics file instead of the C15's own physics file. Fortunately It's easy to fix such issue with just using hex-editor, here you are (I also add the link into the first post as well)
https://mega.nz/#!wJ52yYgC!TS4qsR3rPVhD3...dDX5xTeIMo

2. I don't use any nude mods so I gonna let @"BrutalAce" explain the second issue instead later, but for the third issue, keep this in mind that the Chun-Li Sparring Costume mod is one of his earliest mod (if not the first) he made for Chun-Li, so it should mean that he was still in some learning process for everything including the texture works (but it is still pretty good imo), meanwhile ofc his later Chun-Li mods (or any other mods he makes now) are better in term of everything.

3. For Juri Shower Time Brawler mod's towel color issue, I check the mod files and I don't see anything wrong (but @"BrutalAce" can check it again later as he should know better about his own mods than me ofc), but I suppose the color difference between P1 and P2 side is because the lighting state in char select screen that can cause something like the color/shadow is different in certain angle (it's my theory though).

4. About @"addysun"'s Cammy - Catwoman Style mod not having the correct model shown in char select screen, it's because the C2-C9 swap (the mod itself is based on C1) don't have the particular "DA_xxx_PreviewCostume_xx" file in their DataAsset folder.

1. If it is Capcom's fault, couldn't we just report the issue to them to get an official fix instead?

2. Oh my bad, I thought the game updates messed up the skin. I didn't know that it wasn't a bug, because I just didn't know how else to describe it. My apologies to @"BrutalAce".

3. I've edited my previous post with screenshots.

4. Does that mean it can't be fixed?

My Mod Requests:

Can someone remove the oil effect and change Chun-Li's hair with the normal Jun hair in this mod?

https://www.deviantart.com/segadordelink...-770750958

Please.

@"robhal"

Thanks for clearing up some issues bro, I will check the rest later Smile

Speaking about Chunli Sparring Costume mod, I have plans to remake that mod again with new techniques and Chunli's body that I made though I don't know when atm. As for Chunli nude mod, I will check it tomorrow and see what I can find.

And yes I will make Ivy Valentine mod on Poison soon Smile
[+] 3 users Like BrutalAce's post

Yee, Mayor Wick is finally here bois. Thank you for your patience Tongue

Includes:
  • Custom physics
  • Four variations
  • Voice mod
  • HUD mod
  • Optional pencil
Download: https://mega.nz/#!ap1xyCwI!Qnku1xWrsxDsA...MQxzmmYR7g

Note: I stopped believing in PAKs. Only loose files (MM) from now on 

Screenshots: