Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 12 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Mod Requests

Post Your Mod Requests & Ideas Here

Request acceptance is subject to modder interest and availability. Don't get upset if your request won't get any attention, the primary purpose of this thread is to share your idea and see if it spark some interest.

NOTE: Posting reference images are allowed but if they are too big then put them in spoiler. NSFW requests are also allowed but any such reference material should always be put in spoiler with proper title that it's NSFW.
[+] 4 users Like BrutalAce's post

Photo 
(08-26-2017, 02:10 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: Post Your Mod Requests & Ideas Here

Request acceptance is subject to modder interest and availability. Don't get upset if your request won't get any attention, the primary purpose of this thread is to share your idea and see if it spark some interest.

NOTE: Posting reference images are allowed but if they are too big then put them in spoiler. NSFW requests are also allowed but any such reference material should always be put in spoiler with proper title that it's NSFW.

Hi I'd love to see a Nico Robin skin mod for Juri.

[Image: mm7qt2.jpg]
[Image: 2qv9ti1.jpg]
[Image: 23j5q4l.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like HugsKing's post

Just a quick one that occurred to me the other day: an edit of R. Mika C4 Swimwear Edit by BrutalAce where the little heart on the chest is cut out. I feel like it would fit with all the rest of her costumes thematically as they tend to have a heart shape cut out somewhere on them. I personally use the no mask with slippers variant, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would enjoy this mod with an exposed heart shape.

Show ContentSpoiler:
[+] 1 user Likes The Coin Op. Kid's post

LeJuri ? Smile

[Image: 70687dd3e8b4d9cd6291cc2620fb80e0-full.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Rapidstar's post

Juri/Kolin cosplaying as Shadow Sae from Persona 5 would be pretty dope.[Image: latest?cb=20170430174004]
(Don't know why the image is so small)

Virtua Fighter: You know what to do
[Image: virtuafighter5_02.png][Image: lBzGJ.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes FreeforAll's post

How about Morrigan? Perhaps a costume mod for Karin and she could have a Lilith alternate color in her color selection too.

[Image: 05_guest.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like ShodaiDerio's post

@"ShodaiDerio"

Do you know that I was making a Karin Morrigan months ago as one of my own project but it went to sleep mode and I moved towards requests, I am thinking of reviving it though I am still struggling to pick the girl. Morrigan has that seductive element that I don't find in either Karin or Chunli, Juri is the only girl that has that element but I made a lot of mods for her so maybe I'll pick Chunli.

Show ContentSpoiler:
[+] 5 users Like BrutalAce's post

Hi.

Once again i would like to request a Sniper Wolf (Metal Gear Solid) Mod from Kolin.

[Image: liam-grice-01-full.jpg?1446336800]
[+] 7 users Like N_Germano's post

@"BrutalAce"

Wow, you amaze me again with your talent and I look forward to seeing more!
[+] 1 user Likes ShodaiDerio's post

@BrutalAce: How about Laura ? 100% seductive Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Khaledantar666's post

Id like to get a Poison mod, as i dont think shes going to appear in SFV as DLC^^
I have no clue who would fit though.. >.<
[Image: D3W1NUf.png]
                             Face Down, Ass up Heart

@"Yogensha"
Have you seen this mod yet?
https://megatonclaw.deviantart.com/art/P...-672745947
[+] 3 users Like robhal's post

(08-27-2017, 04:39 AM)robhal Wrote: @"Yogensha"
Have you seen this mod yet?
https://megatonclaw.deviantart.com/art/P...-672745947

Oh no i havent!
Too bad i kinda suck with Kolin^^