Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Leonaura's Mods

Well, robhal say that I can post all of my mods here, in a new thread and... he conviced me! I think I did some nice jobs, and I'm very proud of what I have achieved with all of them. Each mod is a new step on this learning path, even if they aren't perfect.

Thanks, of course, to @"robhal" , @"Ouji" , @"sleepy_scrub" , @"BrutalAce" , @"Ecchi Gamer" , @"Segadordelinks" , @"sonicprogrammer"  and @"TiggieWhite" . Due to your mods, tutorials and guidance, I'm able to do what I do now, and I'm having so much fun with all of this!

I'm not going to include any of my swap mods here, I' ll continue sharing all of them on robhal's thread (I want to continue contributing to that thread!). Also, I'm not going to include here any slight version of the SFV default costumes, because I think I can improve them now Shy  

[Image: QjL4kJW.png]

→ AKUMA
→ ALEX
→ BALROG
→  BLANKA
→ CAMMY
→ CHUN-LI
 CODY
→ DHALSIM
→ ED

→ FALKE

→ FANG
→ G
→ GILL
→ GUILE
 HONDA
→ IBUKI
→ JURI
→ KARIN
→  KAGE
→ KOLIN
→ KEN
→ LAURA
→ LUCÍA
→ M. BISON
→ MENAT
→ NASH
→ POISON
→ R. MIKA
→ RYU
→ SAGAT

→ SAKURA

→ SEAN
→ TWO-P
→ URIEN
→ VEGA
→ ZANGIEF
→ ZEKU

[Image: qT5qEoz.png]

→ ALEX
→ CODY
→ FALKE
→ MENAT

UPDATE: I'll open another thread to show all my NSFW mods, due to the images limitation per thread Sad
[+] 8 users Like Leonaura's post

@"Leonaura"

Great stuff, congratz on getting even better and thank you for sharing. Now, could I ask you to share the nsfw version of the mods too - ofc, under spoiler - so we know what we might be getting? Not everyone has an account at DA - not me, anyways, lol.

It seems I'll be bothering you and @"robhal" for quite some time with these new mods, thank you, and prepare yourselves guys, lol. ^^
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

@"Leonaura"
Finally, and I like all those banners you make Smile
[+] 2 users Like robhal's post

Thumbs Up 
Wow, you're doing better and better, Keep it up man !!! Wink
[Image: Yshtola.gif]

Major Hobby : Update Signature
                                  >---<
DeviantArt   Heart   Patreon 
[+] 1 user Likes TiggieWhite's post

@"FvckBringeR"

Thanks a lot! 

I didn't know that you can't see the NSFW art on DA if you don't have an account Sad I update the post with the NSFW mods and the link to download them! Hope you like it!

You can bother us as much as you want Shy

@"robhal"

Thanks, comrade!

I don't know If I should do one banner for each mod.. Maybe I'll update it someday! I love to work with PS more than I love to make mods~

@"TiggieWhite"

Thank you very much, really! Big Grin
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Leonaura's post

I'm an idiot and didn't realize you and dante were the same person. Keep up the good work.
Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv
[+] 1 user Likes addysun's post

(06-26-2019, 11:48 AM)addysun Wrote: I'm an idiot and didn't realize you and dante were the same person. Keep up the good work.

Big Grin Thanks! And don't worry, I understand that~ I want to change my name on DeviantArt to Leonaura, but I can't do it because I'm not a Core member Sad

NEW MODS! Mesmerized

Show ContentSAKURA:

Show ContentCODY:

Show ContentWEAPONS:

If you need a DL or you see any problem, contact me! Smooch
[+] 3 users Like Leonaura's post

@"Leonaura" great work again, loved the Sakura mods, and thanks for adding the nsfw pics under spoiler - having kids around we gotta be careful. Granted, one day they'll see and do shit I might never even done or seen, but you know, there's a time for everything. ^^

BTW, the Sakura mods have some lil' problem, on p2, she's out of the screen at the character/VS. Is it an easy fix? If it's not, don't worry. Ah, a question, casual Sakura only has one color palette?

Thanks for all the hard working, great mods. Keep it up!

Seriously happy to see this~ Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Ouji's post

(06-28-2019, 08:04 AM)FvckBringeR Wrote: @"Leonaura" great work again, loved the Sakura mods, and thanks for adding the nsfw pics under spoiler - having kids around we gotta be careful. Granted, one day they'll see and do shit I might never even done or seen, but you know, there's a time for everything. ^^

BTW, the Sakura mods have some lil' problem, on p2, she's out of the screen at the character/VS. Is it an easy fix? If it's not, don't worry. Ah, a question, casual Sakura only has one color palette?

Thanks for all the hard working, great mods. Keep it up!

Thanks! And don't worry, I understand that Blush  I'll put all the NSFW mods under the same spoiler content (at least, those with nsfw picture). My new Lovely Bitter Costume includes a NSFW version, in case you want to take a look Wink  But, if you need a direct link, PM me and I'll send it to you~

It's easy to fix that (Theorically, of course~ I think someone wrote a post talking about that issue), but since it doesn't affect the gameplay, I usually don't fix it~ But I'll do it, if you want me to fix that on a particular mod. On the other hand, all my mods have only one color for now. That will be the next thing I focus on! Big Grin

(06-28-2019, 05:40 PM)Ouji Wrote: Seriously happy to see this~ Wink

You are one of the main responsible for all of this, so thank you very much!
[+] 3 users Like Leonaura's post

@"Leonaura"

Good to hear, and keep it up man, you're doing great. I'm looking for more stuff, especially Sakura related - loving your touch on her, @"sonicprogrammer" will have a rival at this rate, lol. Thanks guys, always great to see new talent arising, like I said before, soon you and @"robhal" will be bothered by me with this much nice mods. Not now 'cuz I have to figure out what the hell is happening to my game/pc, lol.

Thanks again!

@"Leonaura" Ah, I didn't notice that about P2. I too wish for that to be fixed. ^^
It has to do with having a different version of the fbx plugin script for blender. I think it's linked in a post here somewhere with a link to the file if I'm not mistaken.
"Never give up! この道を進むのみ!" -sonicprogrammer
[Image: ryu.jpg]
Paypal || DeviantArt 

NEW MODS! [Image: mesmerized.png]

Show ContentLAURA:

Show ContentMENAT:

Show ContentWEAPONS:
[+] 5 users Like Leonaura's post

MORE MODS!

Show ContentAKUMA:

Show ContentALEX:

Show ContentKOLIN:

Show ContentLAURA:

Show ContentMENAT:

Show ContentRYU:

THE NSFW MODS WILL BE IN ANOTHER THREAD! Blush
[+] 4 users Like Leonaura's post

Can someone please tell me if they can get the Laura Eternal Costume mod to work on their game? It wont on mine. I get the grey model Laura instead but all the other costumes are loading.