Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 11 Vote(s) - 4.64 Average

Custom Skins/Models (Nude)

(11-22-2018, 09:38 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: @"ShodaiDerio"

Thanks a lot bro! Smile

@"Noobert"

I've already mentioned this on my Patreon that if anyone donated me on Paypal earlier then they need to contact me with their name so we can figure something out. All the commissions I got from Paypal donors are also on my list and will be given to the person who requested it like your Cammy idea.

And I am not going donor exclusive, that would be keeping something locked forever. I am just doing timed exclusivity to reward those who are donating on continual basis and attract more support. Eventually everything will be released for everyone here.

No judgment from me either way. You have to do what you feel is right for you. I was just trying to get updated on what was going on so I would know (to hopefully prevent the asking of dumb questions later on).
[Image: cammy_by_slayer0fgod-d3hallq.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Noobert's post

Here's the NSFW Version of my latest mod.

Falke - Shadaloo Infiltrator NSFW Version

https://www.deviantart.com/addysun/art/F...-776446533
[Image: falke___shadaloo_infiltrator_outfit_nsfw...cu9xz9.png]
Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv
[+] 8 users Like addysun's post

Wicked mod addysun, I main Falke so thanks.

p.s. does anyone have a good Karin mod thats as good as Khaleds? I don't have the coin to buy his right now.

@"Pai_" Thanks!
Support me on patreon!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.

addysunHere's the NSFW Version of my latest mod.

Falke - Shadaloo Infiltrator NSFW Version

https://www.deviantart.com/addysun/art/F...-776446533
[Image: falke___shadaloo_infiltrator_outfit_nsfw...cu9xz9.png]

I don't like playing with nude/half nude mods, especially because of such amazing one ! What will I answer to my girlfriend looking at me playing with a bone, man !
[+] 2 users Like Devo's post

@"Devo"

LOL. Sorry!

I don't play with them either.

There's a version with nipple pasties that's SFW though.
Support me on patreon!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

[+] 1 user Likes addysun's post

great work to the modders, new to modding so excuse the newb question but is there a limit to how many mods can be in the ~mods folder, If I have 6 character mods 1 per 6 characters if I had a 7th mod for a difference character one of the previous 6 that was working stops

or is this a case of some character mods effect others ?

(12-18-2018, 01:55 AM)ValhallaOutcast Wrote: great work to the modders, new to modding so excuse the newb question but is there a limit to how many mods can be in the ~mods folder, If I have 6 character mods 1 per 6 characters if I had a 7th mod for a difference character one of the previous 6 that was working stops

The easiest way to mod SFV is indeed to create a ~mod folder and put the .pak files inside, but the disadvantage is about the number of the .pak files inside this folder. It appears that the more the .pak, the more the probabilities to get a texture trouble to a mod or a conflict

between them.

So there is another simple way to run all the mods you want without any trouble : using the Mod Manager. I'm currently using more than 100 mods on SFV without any trouble. You will find all what you want and need about it here :

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=16

Don't hesistate to request -robhal- for any question Cool

Have fun  Smile

(12-18-2018, 02:36 AM)Devo Wrote:
(12-18-2018, 01:55 AM)ValhallaOutcast Wrote: great work to the modders, new to modding so excuse the newb question but is there a limit to how many mods can be in the ~mods folder, If I have 6 character mods 1 per 6 characters if I had a 7th mod for a difference character one of the previous 6 that was working stops

The easiest way to mod SFV is indeed to create a ~mod folder and put the .pak files inside, but the disadvantage is about the number of the .pak files inside this folder. It appears that the more the .pak, the more the probabilities to get a texture trouble to a mod or a conflict

between them.

So there is another simple way to run all the mods you want without any trouble : using the Mod Manager. I'm currently using more than 100 mods on SFV without any trouble. You will find all what you want and need about it here :

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=16

Don't hesistate to request -robhal- for any question Cool

Have fun  Smile

thanks for the info, that was way better and issues are gone 

even unpacking the pak file was simple

(12-13-2018, 07:40 PM)Devo Wrote: I don't like playing with nude/half nude mods, especially because of such amazing one ! What will I answer to my girlfriend looking at me playing with a bone, man !

Haha that's why I've always wished for a costume with a nude variant  accesible by code, or a way to have "hidden" costumes somehow.

(12-18-2018, 11:59 PM)CappDog Wrote:
(12-13-2018, 07:40 PM)Devo Wrote: I don't like playing with nude/half nude mods, especially because of such amazing one ! What will I answer to my girlfriend looking at me playing with a bone, man !

Haha that's why I've always wished for a costume with a nude variant  accesible by code, or a way to have "hidden" costumes somehow.
Ive seen a Cammy one where you can make her take parts of costume off, so I guess anything is possible with these talented mods

Eventually I'll get around to doing costume code nude variants...
Support me on patreon!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

[+] 1 user Likes addysun's post

Nude Laura v2

[Image: y4mu-nCYKNfZ2ra2pgMk1GHliAu2jEhdyhknDVa_...pmode=none]

[Image: y4ml0DF2uniOxuNjMPpOuK3lcyqT8wFO764t917m...pmode=none]

Proudly bringing you another release, please consider supporting me so I can produce more quality content. Thank you!

My Paypal

My Patreon

DESCRIPTION:

Hi guys,

Here is the much awaited nude Laura v2. I already made a nude Laura mod long ago but she and RMika are the only characters that didn't had good nude mods, the textures were only 2K and the mesh quality was not that good so now I am releasing a brand new nude mod for Laura addressing all the issues that were present in old mod. Soon Mika will receive a new nude too so stay tuned guys, more hot and sexy bodies are about to come!

As far as the description of this mod goes Laura is getting rid of her clothes once again and showing us her sexy body again. This is one of the most detailed nude mod I have ever made and it has several features and variants that you will love. If you’re a nude mod fan then this is a must have for your collection. Please take a look at the feature list to see what the mod offers.

HD SCREENSHOTS:

Show ContentSpoiler:

FEATURES:

1. Laura’s new body

2. 4K high quality textures

3. High poly body model

4. Real pubic hairs (no textures)

5. High quality rigging

6. Pubic hairs and shaved options

7. Tan lines and no tan lines options (She just removed her monokini)

8. Two hair style options (Loose and Ivy)

9. Dry and wet skin options

10. Piercings and no piercings options (with a waist chain)

11. Breast physics

12. Waist chain physics

13. Hair physics (both hairstyles)

14. A total of 32 variants.

For more information and installation instructions please take a look at readme.pdf file.

SPECIAL CREDITS:

1. My Paypal and Patreon supporters.
2. My friends from XNALara community, we usually don’t credit you but without you modding would be severely limited, thank you!
3. My friends from ModderBase community, their interest, donations and advice are always valuable.

HD SCREENSHOTS (PNGs):

HERE

DOWNLOAD:

HERE
[+] 10 users Like BrutalAce's post

Your post is invisible right now @"BrutalAce" but lemme fix that. The post needs to be seen.
[+] 1 user Likes CappDog's post

@"CappDog"

What do you mean my post is invisible?