Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

@"Darth Jazza"

Don't worry that mod will come on it's time, one or two days of casual playing doesn't hurt any mod Big Grin

@"Noobert"

Well I can tell you that my life rotates around Street Fighter, 95% of that is modding and 5% is playing some casual matches online once in a month or so, that's all I do. You can really compared Skyrim to Street Fighter because Skyrim gets boring after you finish it once or twice, then you spice it up by modding the game or if you're a modder then you create mods and try them. Street Fighter is a different beast, it has a huge online element which keeps the experience fresh but sometimes it's not worth it as you end up encountering the characters you dislike, specially in my case I don't practice so whenever I play I keep loosing to some characters (sometimes very badly) and that leave a bitter taste in your mouth, that's my case with Guile, Cammy and Akuma, still I like playing Laura so I still go online and try myself.

Now coming to my modding life, I really enjoy it and no matter how much I do it I always end up wishing for more time. It affected my gaming hobby considerably, I used to game a lot but now I just get excited about them, buy them and never get chance to play or finish them. I bought Shadow of War but didn't finished it, I bought Assassins Creed Origins but didn't finished it, same goes for Dues Ex Mankind Divided, Fallout 4 and many other games that I have but haven't played or finished them, I don't really regret that but sometimes I want to play them. I used to talk a lot about games specially with @"robhal" in offtopic thread or through PM but now I just stay quite because I don't have enough stuff to share with him or talk about.

So at the end of the day I spend a lot of time with Street Fighter V, more than any other side activity I have and while I do like playing online with Laura, I am not becoming Diamond player lol, you'll find me modding her and SFV more than anything else Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like BrutalAce's post

(09-08-2018, 04:11 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: @"Darth Jazza"

Don't worry that mod will come on it's time, one or two days of casual playing doesn't hurt any mod Big Grin

@"Noobert"

Well I can tell you that my life rotates around Street Fighter, 95% of that is modding and 5% is playing some casual matches online once in a month or so, that's all I do. You can really compared Skyrim to Street Fighter because Skyrim gets boring after you finish it once or twice, then you spice it up by modding the game or if you're a modder then you create mods and try them. Street Fighter is a different beast, it has a huge online element which keeps the experience fresh but sometimes it's not worth it as you end up encountering the characters you dislike, specially in my case I don't practice so whenever I play I keep loosing to some characters (sometimes very badly) and that leave a bitter taste in your mouth, that's my case with Guile, Cammy and Akuma, still I like playing Laura so I still go online and try myself.

Now coming to my modding life, I really enjoy it and no matter how much I do it I always end up wishing for more time. It affected my gaming hobby considerably, I used to game a lot but now I just get excited about them, buy them and never get chance to play or finish them. I bought Shadow of War but didn't finished it, I bought Assassins Creed Origins but didn't finished it, same goes for Dues Ex Mankind Divided, Fallout 4 and many other games that I have but haven't played or finished them, I don't really regret that but sometimes I want to play them. I used to talk a lot about games specially with @"robhal" in offtopic thread or through PM but now I just stay quite because I don't have enough stuff to share with him or talk about.

So at the end of the day I spend a lot of time with Street Fighter V, more than any other side activity I have and while I do like playing online with Laura, I am not becoming Diamond player lol, you'll find me modding her and SFV more than anything else Big Grin

Well, I'm a Cammy player (not a great one, but she's been my girl since SSF2 so I've stuck with her), and it seems that most people hate Cammy players. Before Cammy was a thing, I was a Vega (claw) main (never had a main back in vanilla SF2). With the radical changes they made to Vega in SFV, I just can't use him that well (shoto Vega...WTF?!).

I feel ya on the whole having games and not taking time to play them...I'm guilty of that myself. 

There's still characters I keep meaning to sit down and try on SFV (Abigail looks just dumb enough to be fun, I might finally get lucky and be decent with Juri Han, and I might finally start figuring out R. Mika)...but then other things keep coming up. Both of my IRL best friends are starting up their own individual businesses (woodworking and 3d printing) so I've been essentially working two jobs while also doing editing work.

I mean, I'm still wanting to jump into Nier Automata...but i haven't even gotten around to buying it yet, let alone playing it lol.

Sometimes I genuinely fear that by the time I have time to just sit down and play games, I'll be to old and broken down to actually play them.  Tongue
[Image: cammy_by_slayer0fgod-d3hallq.jpg]

Cammy Night Cage
[Image: cammy_night_cage___sfv_mod_by_ecchigamer-dcmbl9d.png]

The mod replaces C1

lncludes 
             Dark Textures 
             Bright Textures

Download

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itU5HecT...e=youtu.be

Subscibe to my Youtube channel and comment on what you want next  : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChdEgBw...subscriber

If anyone wants to request a mod send me a note/PM on my deviantart  :  https://ecchigamer.deviantart.com/

If anyone wants to support me for the mods i create then you can send your donations here

http://www.paypal.me/BrutalAce
(Make sure to tell that this donation is for ecchi gamer in the description)
[Image: fate_apocrypha___jeanne_d_arc_render_111...cp3cq5.png]
 Patreon  ||   Deviantart  (Make sure to tell that this donation is for ecchi gamer in the description)

@"BrutalAce"
A not planned mod, just a sudden enlightenment and BOOM! The sexy maid is served (better Laura than Menat IMO). Great job as aways.
Can I say It's delicious as well? Big Grin

@"Ecchi Gamer"
Wow, a really sexy Cammy indeed, nothing to say. Good job.

@"Darth Jazza"
Your are not the only one, my friend. I'm waiting that day like it's Christmas.
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Z3R0-77's post

@"BrutalAce"

Sweet, I'll definitely hit you up then. Just not this week, I'm gonna be stomped at work! BTW nice Laura mod, it is just going to be harder to see which costume to replace LOL.
[Image: SFU2_CoverC_Incentive_banner.jpg]

@"Noobert"

Cammy players after Cammy buffs with Capcom standing in the middle Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif]

Good luck with Juri but she's not fun to play honestly, I salute the players who actually master her in SFV because I tried to learn her a dozen times but she's too weak (at least to me), Kudos to Infiltration who actually made her work in pro scene. If they give her the old fireball game she had and the dive kick then she will become the real Juri Han. I don't know who fk designed her because if Guile is exactly the same as he was with additional stuff on top then why change Juri completely?

I am getting old too so I am with you, my gaming skills are not as sharp as they were before Big Grin

@"Z3R0-77"

Boom! That's how you start the mod and finish it quickly! Big Grin

Did you said delicious ? Tongue

Show ContentSpoiler:

@"CrimsonMoon"

That's okay, I'll start next mod this week then Wink
[+] 3 users Like BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce" Not fair bro, I had to abandon my almost 30y marriage with my waifu 'cuz of those ridiculous buffs, lucky me I'm a dog and Sakura and Falke a good girls to keep me company, since I also kinda abandoned ship with Kolin this season, she's also very strong, not unfairly, but to the point that it doesn't offer that sense of satisfaction of outplaying strong flowchart characters and tier whoring players, lol.
-
BTW, nice work @"Ecchi Gamer", I'll use it to play the weekly missions since I don't play her normally, and since the kids are around, that'll have to wait a little 'till they go the their mother's house, lol. Good stuff, bro, good stuff.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

@BrutalAce Actually in a surprising turn of events after the Season 3.5 changes a lot of Cammy players were apologising for the fact that Capcom keep making her better and now its just become a meme that whenever Cammy loses a tournament match on stream people are saying Capcom are giving Cammy a gun in Season 4 because if she's losing she isn't strong enough..
[Image: ccNopgB.jpg]

@"BrutalAce"
LOL, well ding, ding! I took this mod! Tongue

Yes I did and that's pretty much what I think when I say "delicious". Yummy
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

Those Drakengard 3 mods are simply amazing.

I'm hoping to see Falke as Zero and maybe Kolin as Five?
ԅ( ˘ω˘ԅ) Footsies Dancer

I keep trying and failing to do slot swaps, you guys better ask @"robhal" for other slots if he wants to do it Smile

Cammy Hot Maid

[Image: JwA3toxh.jpg]

Let me know if you guys like it, it keeps me motivated if you have fun Smile

Download: https://www.deviantart.com/ruidx/art/Cam...-763450164
[+] 9 users Like RuiDX's post

@"RuiDX"

Hell yeah! Another maid to help out cleaning the mess that my house is at the moment, and my one true waifu as that! That pleases my old and tired eyes,. Thanks man, great work, keep it up, and I see you're leveling up you craft too, that's awesome, congratz, bro.

I'll be sure to keep you motivated, be at ease, lol, and thank you again!
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

[Image: 1?token-time=2145916800&token-hash=TQjpE...MNs8Tyg%3D]

I leave this one here DOWNLOAD Enjoy.
[Image: vshNrNH.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like THEJAMK's post

@"Angel's Modz"
Yeah my policy is I don't accept any nude mod swap request, but I don't recall that I refuse to swap sexy mod. Imo all mods posted in this thread is classified as "SFW" regardless they are sexy mod (aka showing a lot of skins) or not, therefor I will accept the swap request for these mods. What I classify as nude mod is the one showing nipple (for female) and/or sex organ (for male and female), and those mods are usually posted in the nude mod skin thread.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

Menat as Four from Drakengard 3/Drag-on Dragoon3 - replaces slot C5
[Image: _sfv_mod____drag_on_dragoon_3_four___men...cmhz9o.jpg]
By Tiggie White
[+] 5 users Like FvckBringeR's post