Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 12 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Mod Requests

@"Noobert"
Do you mean this mod here?
https://www.deviantart.com/mrthebull/art...-608218622

If yes, I do have the S2 updated mod awhile ago, and I just upload it a moment ago. Here is the download link (and I have also updated the entry in Custom Skin thread too)
https://mega.nz/#!9Aw1ESwZ!cSjGu-FDNvaE2...NCJde8_IUE
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

(08-22-2018, 05:25 AM)robhal Wrote: @"Noobert"
Do you mean this mod here?
https://www.deviantart.com/mrthebull/art...-608218622

If yes, I do have the S2 updated mod awhile ago, and I just upload it a moment ago. Here is the download link (and I have also updated the entry in Custom Skin thread too)
https://mega.nz/#!9Aw1ESwZ!cSjGu-FDNvaE2...NCJde8_IUE

Yes that is indeed the one.

And thank you for taking the time to upload.
[Image: cammy_by_slayer0fgod-d3hallq.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Noobert's post

Would it be possible to use sakura's swimsuit costume to make a graffiti tracer mod?

[Image: NbIbYw7h.jpg]
Baby girl Sakura!! Heart 

I had an idea what about a Funny Valentine (from jojo bizarre adventure) mod for G, does it interest anybody ?

Dear @"BrutalAce" I love your Kolin silk swimsuit mod, however I suck horribly with Kolin. Ibuki is my main waifu, so could you please please please do the same type of swimsuit style with bust options and oveerall knock your socks off quality please? I would be super greatful.

PS: Make the swimsuit like Kolins, or something I can put on stream without getting banned ahha. I love your sakura swimsuit but that is no bueno for streams.

PSS: She has to be at least 20 now guys.

It will be very difficult to transform this:
[Image: DlVThMZW0AINESl.jpg]

In that:
[Image: DlVSfbgWsAATzEL.jpg]

Hey! I was just wondering one thing...

We all love SFV art design but sometime the size of the character hand and foot just look so stupid... I know this is a part of SF style but some moddel are really over the top.
I think about Karin hands for exemple, they are gigantic! Guile and Nash too... Juri feet?!! (had to make her wear boots lol)

Anyway I was just wandering if any modder who worked on that, if there is a way to reduce those body part by maybe 15 or 20% ? Specialy on the characters that are less bulky than others.
[+] 1 user Likes Kreydo's post

Photo 
requesting a skin like this for juri Tongue
[Image: Dlnk9ipVAAEhDrV.jpg]

Thought id drop by some more silly Nintendo related suggestions as i seem to only be good with suggesting things from things im too heavily obsessed with!!!
Shiek or Kagero over Ibuki
[Image: latest?cb=20140810182600][Image: Full_Portrait_Kagero.png]
But as a joke idea
Jim Carreys MASK over G (I know its referenced in a skin)
[Image: giphy.gif]

Or a revamp of the Dva Karin Mod that seemed to never be optimised ;-;
"If you keep looking back on the road of life, You are destined to crash on the winding, forked path ahead!"
                                           [Image: crimson_viper_animated_gif__mvc3__by_jes...4rm9ca.gif][Image: tumblr_p61wvzn6NE1r7sijxo1_400.gif]
  • CFN: Crona_Schweetz
  • Steam: Crona_Schweetz
  • PS4: Crona_Schweetz
  • Xbox: Crona Schweetz
  • Switch: SW-6672-1313-1818

(08-26-2017, 11:26 PM)baal Wrote: Juri/Kolin cosplaying as Shadow Sae from Persona 5 would be pretty dope.[Image: latest?cb=20170430174004]
(Don't know why the image is so small)
 To be fair, with the existing Panther,Queen and Oracle skins and the ability to make (Buff) Ryuji over Cody we could have a full persona pack here!
"If you keep looking back on the road of life, You are destined to crash on the winding, forked path ahead!"
                                           [Image: crimson_viper_animated_gif__mvc3__by_jes...4rm9ca.gif][Image: tumblr_p61wvzn6NE1r7sijxo1_400.gif]
  • CFN: Crona_Schweetz
  • Steam: Crona_Schweetz
  • PS4: Crona_Schweetz
  • Xbox: Crona Schweetz
  • Switch: SW-6672-1313-1818

My request is the Cammy costume "Default" for Chun Li.

Hi, I would like to request  a barefoot version of juri's swinsuit costume with the same hair as the battle costume has. It's there  any chance of someone do me  this favor?

[Image: hpUkTEg.jpg]

[Image: 96X1ORc.jpg?1]

P.S.: If I install this mod, I could still take her jacket off?

@"RuiDX" My man, do you think if I upload the Karin's files, you could mod/edit it to remove that racket out of her back in her tennis costume? Don't know if it's possible, but if you're willing to try, I'm willing to help w/e I can.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]

(08-26-2017, 11:26 PM)baal Wrote: Juri/Kolin cosplaying as Shadow Sae from Persona 5 would be pretty dope.[Image: latest?cb=20170430174004]
(Don't know why the image is so small)

I agree for Shadow Sae as Juri, it would fit her perfectly!

[Image: shadow_sae_niijima_by_azaliahartz-dbvgbhd.jpg]

Maybe Khalendantar will work on it, since he does the other stunning Persona 5 costume for Karin, Menat and Sakura already.
[+] 2 users Like Kreydo's post

sagat voice mod to have the alpha 3 voice

thank you