Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

Updates and DLCs - Latest: v1.10C (final)

(06-23-2018, 09:21 AM)robhal I\m know i'm here late but where is the skidrow crack download at so I can do this? Wrote: @"DiZeroX"
Try these steps:
1. Backup your current save (SAVE_SYS.DAT) in folder "My Documents\KoeiTecmo\DOA5LR\xxxx (various numbers)"
2. Delete that SAVE_SYS.DAT file mentioned above
3. Run the game with Skidrow crack, and let it creates the new save
4. Quit the game, then go to ""My Documents\KoeiTecmo\DOA5LR\xxxx (various numbers, but this time it's different from above, check the folder date if not sure as the new save should be the latest one)", you should see the newly created save file (same name, SAVE_SYS.DAT) in there
5. Drag that newly created save file into the SaveResigner app (Resigner.exe), in there you will see "Current Steam ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", write down that ID
6. Close the app for now, then copy the 3DM save file into the newly save folder (from point 4) and choose to overwrite.
7. Now drag that 3DM save file into the SaveResigner app (Resigner.exe), enter the Steam ID with the one you write down in point 5
8. Done.

@"LEGENDISSTAXX17"
I don't play the game for quite a long time, so please understand if I am wrong here.

Anyway, if you just need the Skidrow crack to load your savedata that created with Skidrow crack, I don't have the actual Skidrow crack but I do have the ALI213 crack which pre-configured to load the Skidrow savedata. Here is the download link (also found in the first post)
https://mega.nz/file/xAZhUKKJ#v8evrwHw3S...oFa7QV3g-c

hi~ can someone plz share "Miyama Ageha" this costume from ayane. I cant found this costume... thanks a lot.

Edit: Issue solved

Hi, I downloaded the links, but I can't play online. ¿Do you know the answer ?
PD: Sorry for my english

Hey guys, great work here. I just got into pc gaming and would love to start modding and tweaking this game out. Unfortunately, none of the AIO DLC packs are available. Its says "You Need Access" on the Google Drive page that opens up when you click the link. If anyone has those files that can re-up them, it would be much appreciated.

~Cheers

Hey guys, I'm having some issues with the 3DM crack.

1-The settings only apply if I start the game from the Launcher.exe
2-While I'm on training mode it keeps "searching fo opponent"
3-If I go back to main menu it stucks on the loading screen.

Usually I would just go back to Skidrow, but I really want to be able to use Ink_reshuffle mods.

Hello everyone , First time forum user and all. I'm having a difficult time finding the dlc files for doa5lr and the links on this forum are no longer in use does anyone have a link that works.  Specifically I'm looking for the Aot Cross over pack. if anyone is willing or has the files i was hoping someone can re up, i would really be indebted to you

(11-06-2020, 06:12 PM)LEGENDISSTAXX17 Wrote:
(06-23-2018, 09:21 AM)robhal I\m know i Wrote: @"DiZeroX"
Try these steps:
1. Backup your current save (SAVE_SYS.DAT) in folder "My Documents\KoeiTecmo\DOA5LR\xxxx (various numbers)"
2. Delete that SAVE_SYS.DAT file mentioned above
3. Run the game with Skidrow crack, and let it creates the new save
4. Quit the game, then go to ""My Documents\KoeiTecmo\DOA5LR\xxxx (various numbers, but this time it's different from above, check the folder date if not sure as the new save should be the latest one)", you should see the newly created save file (same name, SAVE_SYS.DAT) in there
5. Drag that newly created save file into the SaveResigner app (Resigner.exe), in there you will see "Current Steam ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", write down that ID
6. Close the app for now, then copy the 3DM save file into the newly save folder (from point 4) and choose to overwrite.
7. Now drag that 3DM save file into the SaveResigner app (Resigner.exe), enter the Steam ID with the one you write down in point 5
8. Done.

What is this "resigner.exe" and how do I use it? I've been trying to crack the Doa5LR Steam version for a few days now. When using the 3DM crack files (3DMGAME config file & its steam_api.dll) and installing the DLC data folders into the game's root directory, I unlock the characters/story. However:

1.My profile does not match my Steam ID, I don't know if this is an issue on its own but if I try to run the game more than once it fails to boot. I have to restart my PC to run the game again and sometimes the DLC is locked again. It actually fucks up my PC's restart ability, I have to to a hard reboot because shit gets janky.

2.Mai and that other character Naotora are still locked. I think this is because the DLC folder I was able to find didn't have those characters inside. The DLC folder doesn't contain any folders named with the same codes as their DLC (514330 & 445260). Does anyone have their character data? I'm currently downloading the Tecmo 50th Anniversary DLC files to see if they are there, but I'm in a hotel so it will take a long time.

I'm trying to set up a fully unlocked version of the game to use for locals (Though I might try to learn the game online with 1 friend). I mainly care about having every character available, and since you can't even acquire Mai normally, well...

Edit:
The anniversary package finished downloading, Mai and Naotora files were in there and are unlocked now. So my theory there was right. Right now I'm trying to use this resigner I found here https://www.undertow.club/threads/dead-o...iles.3193/  to follow the quoted post above. (I also experience the infinite loading screen if I quit after having gone online)
Edit2:
Ran the Mandarin in the 3DMGAME config through translator and changed some things like Usernames, SteamID value to my own, and tried to flip some switches for things like LoggedOn=false, DisableSocket=false to true but those didn't help with the online functionality (or achievements, you'll unlock them-in game but not in Steam. Which is probably safer).
Also used the resigner, but I'm not sure what it actually did. My save was already working fine. I'm not sure if it's supposed to help the crack run, or if it's supposed to assign all the crack attributes to your own personal Steam/DoA5 profile.

Hi, I don't know exactly how this works, but is there a way for me to just unlock Mai? I have the game, but her DLC is no longer available for purchase.