Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average

Mod Showcase

How long until the thumbnail is removed?

Thanks @"bbb", @"BrutalAce" and @"robhal"

We stay bay watching, sorry, bad pun...
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

When in doubt, just bam and bam! Double, double perfect again.

Thanks @"BrutalAce", @"Khaledantar666", @"Monkeygigabuster", @"Remy2FANG", @"robhal" and @"TiggieWhite" for the mods.
[+] 3 users Like FvckBringeR's post

Well, this was the first tutorial I ever made, follow to be a real chump. Yes, indeed, a chump. And how long the thumb will be up?

Thanks @"AdnarimYdeth", @"bbb", @"BrutalAce", @"gravelee", @"Khaledantar666", @"Monkeygigabuster", @"RuiDX", @"robhal" and @"TiggieWhite".

[Image: lLHQ2a6.jpg]

https://www.deviantart.com/beatlemnkyhum...1610563224
[+] 1 user Likes beatlemnkyhuman's post

Will the thuumbnail prevail?

Thanks @"Khaledantar666", @"Remy2FANG", @"robhal" and @"TiggieWhite"

KoF TimE?

Thanks @"BrutalAce", @"Ecchi Gamer", @"Remy2FANG" and @"robhal".

Here are some beauty shots of Juri Bodysuit that will hopefully convince you to give it a try.
It's a texture mod on top of @"BrutalAce"'s Juri Nude v2, so all the credit for that scrumptious body goes to him.
You can get it here: http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...3#pid25703
Vacuum Sealed Cammy was the unfortunate target. The color schemes are my own and will be included in my upcoming mini mod.
I'm very proud of my little creation, but I'm also glad to be done with it. (Everything took way too long.)
I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

Show ContentNSFW of course:
Through infinity and beyond!
[+] 2 users Like allthewaythrough's post

That last image Mesmerized
[+] 1 user Likes AzizLight's post

2 Thicc

Thanks @"Khaledantar666", @"Remy2FANG", @"robhal" and @"TiggieWhite"

Cammy Redolled Showcase

I get it. Why bother going through the hassle of reading and following instructions for some minor mod? Well my friend, seeing is believing.

color 2 and color 4
This is what the mod looks like with the unmodded C1 costume.
Color 2 on the left is supposed to be her default look doused in olive oil. The colors look more cohesive that way. I imagine that's her after spending a week in the jungle.

[Image: 5f1Itn3.jpg]

Show ContentThis is where the fun begins. NSFW:

This mini mod and its base mods are all available for free.
Download now!
[+] 2 users Like allthewaythrough's post

(03-07-2021, 10:42 AM)allthewaythrough Wrote: Cammy Redolled Showcase

I get it. Why bother going through the hassle of reading and following instructions for some minor mod? Well my friend, seeing is believing.

color 2 and color 4
Color 2 on the left is supposed to be her default look doused in olive oil. The colors look more cohesive that way. I imagine that's her after spending a week in the jungle.

Download now!
Vacum sealed Battle Damage is one of my favourite mods created for this game! I tried to use your mini mod guide for the awesome colours you have made but i only use .pak files. I tried to follow your guide, but havent succeeded. Would you be able to show me how to do this?
Thanks! Smile

@"FGR4" Just follow the Readme.
Quote:b) If you want to use this mod with Vacuum Sealed Cammy (any variant), go to Cammy01VacuumR\StreetFighterV\Content\Chara\CMY\SkelMesh\01\Texture.
  If you want glossy or shiny skin, remove either "(glossy)" or "(shiny)" from that SRMA file's name, then delete the other SRMA file. If not, delete both SRMA files.
  If you don't want the mascara tears and the slap mark, delete the COLOR file and the SSS file.
  Then add Cammy01VacuumR to your mod manager of choice.
For example, if you just want to use the colors, open Cammy01VacuumR\StreetFighterV\Content\Chara\CMY\SkelMesh\01\Texture and delete everything other than the MASK file.
Then drag the Cammy01VacuumR folder into PMM if you're using that.

(03-07-2021, 12:20 PM)allthewaythrough Wrote: @"FGR4" Just follow the Readme.
Quote:b) If you want to use this mod with Vacuum Sealed Cammy (any variant), go to Cammy01VacuumR\StreetFighterV\Content\Chara\CMY\SkelMesh\01\Texture.
  If you want glossy or shiny skin, remove either "(glossy)" or "(shiny)" from that SRMA file's name, then delete the other SRMA file. If not, delete both SRMA files.
  If you don't want the mascara tears and the slap mark, delete the COLOR file and the SSS file.
  Then add Cammy01VacuumR to your mod manager of choice.
For example, if you just want to use the colors, open Cammy01VacuumR\StreetFighterV\Content\Chara\CMY\SkelMesh\01\Texture and delete everything other than the MASK file.
Then drag the Cammy01VacuumR folder into PMM if you're using that.
Thanks! I'll do that. Thought it had to be a .pak file to go into PMM!

(03-07-2021, 10:42 AM)allthewaythrough Wrote: Cammy Redolled Showcase

color 2 and color 4

Download now!

I tried using the nude variation to see how it looked but the tattoos don't show up no matter what I do.

Edit: Nevermind I found the problem.

@"allthewaythrough" I have a problem with the hair where it doesn't seem to laod something properly.
It's the same for all colors. Those specific parts are weird.

[Image: cebJV4w.jpg]