Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Halp, Need to Find Laura Files

I know Laura got a new skin, I know it's called the Champion's Choice, My SFV got the update...I downloaded it.. Where are these Files?
[Image: ZvJZIs9.png]

I checked her Folder after Extracting the Paks again and it still just show the same ol' 11 folders.
[Image: plH9bWX.png]
Common Doesn't count, That's the Skeleton...Anyone have Insight on where i can find these files?

(08-01-2020, 08:07 PM)ClareOrgana Wrote: I know Laura got a new skin, I know it's called the Champion's Choice, My SFV got the update...I downloaded it.. Where are these Files?

I checked her Folder after Extracting the Paks again and it still just show the same ol' 11 folders.
Common Doesn't count, That's the Skeleton...Anyone have Insight on where i can find these files?

Did you try the C:\Users\-YourUserName-\AppData\Local\StreetFighterV\Saved\download folder? I had no problems with those files.

[Image: 7bvmi0x.png]
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Leonaura's post

(08-01-2020, 08:31 PM)Leonaura Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 08:07 PM)ClareOrgana Wrote: I know Laura got a new skin, I know it's called the Champion's Choice, My SFV got the update...I downloaded it.. Where are these Files?

Did you try the C:\Users\-YourUserName-\AppData\Local\StreetFighterV\Saved\download folder? I had no problems with those files.

[Image: 7bvmi0x.png]

I'll check now...

(08-01-2020, 08:35 PM)ClareOrgana Wrote: I'll check now...

With this updates, you just need to unpack the files located in that folder. Usually, those files have a name like this: Ver3035031_Steam.pak, and contain this little updates.
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Leonaura's post

(08-01-2020, 08:42 PM)Leonaura Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 08:35 PM)ClareOrgana Wrote: I'll check now...

With this updates, you just need to unpack the files located in that folder. Usually, those files have a name like this: Ver3035031_Steam.pak, and contain this little updates.

Ah yes here it is.....

[Image: j4MP1EU.png]
Thank You so much!
[+] 1 user Likes ClareOrgana's post