Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Automatic Costume Slot Conversion Script

@"ValhallaOutcast"

it is in your game or you wouldn't be able to see other people using it online. its just not in the first pak you extracted. you either have to keep extracting a new pak one by one till you find it, or just extract all the paks if you have space.
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

(04-01-2020, 04:33 AM)bbb Wrote: @"ValhallaOutcast"

it is in your game or you wouldn't be able to see other people using it online. its just not in the first pak you extracted. you either have to keep extracting a new pak one by one till you find it, or just extract all the paks if you have space.

I have space is there a way to extract them all at once or you manually extract all 69 .pak file in the pak folder

Edit - I am an idiot who clearly cant read when half asleep anyway lol , the extract tool obviously supports multiple files or whole folders

thanks @bbb for the help
[+] 1 user Likes ValhallaOutcast's post

@"ValhallaOutcast"
It's clearly that you don't read the first post of the thread below carefully (especially the bottom part), otherwise you will already see the way.
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=55

(04-01-2020, 05:48 AM)robhal Wrote: @"ValhallaOutcast"
It's clearly that you don't read the first post of the thread below carefully (especially the bottom part), otherwise you will  already see the way.
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=55

sorry probably shouldn't have been trying to learn something that late at night when I was tired

got everything working thanks for taking the time to help me, much appreciated
[+] 1 user Likes ValhallaOutcast's post

When trying to change "KrizmKazm-HarleyMika-C3.pak" to costume 11 i get an error (pic 1), my script edits is pic 2 - i think i followed directions:

[Image: nJ77ONv.png]and 
 [Image: 5i42hA1.png]

@"basiliskfang"

the script is not correct. mika c3 is RMK, not Z0B. so it should be

ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC RMK_03 BY Z0B_11
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC RMK_ BY Z0B_

but that is not what the error means. the error means it could not find a reference to the CostumeColorPreview file, so it means the mod does not contain all files of the costume. you must add all the non included c3 files to the mod before running the script.

the eye lens part is also incorrect, but wouldn't make a difference in this case.

ak ok thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes basiliskfang's post

So I've been trying to convert the mod "ParadiseStormMika_v2.0" from 01 to 02. No matter what I do, packed with original costume files, not packed with original costume files, various tweaks to the script I always get the same result. The model moves to the 02 slot but it is completely untextured and I can't seem to understand what I'm doing wrong. Any advice?

This is what my script looks like:

ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC /01/ BY /02/
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC RMK_01 BY RMK_02
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC RMK_ BY RMK_
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC Preview_01 BY Preview_02
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC Setting_01 BY Setting_02
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC Costume_01 BY Costume_02
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC Preset_01 BY Preset_02
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC CM_RMK_EyeLens BY CM_Z0B_EyeLens

I've also tried leaving lens as RMK instead of Z0B

@"Gold_Ultima"

the script looks correct. I cannot find that mod, I would need to look how the modder did the textures.

(05-21-2020, 03:02 AM)Gold_Ultima Wrote: So I've been trying to convert the mod "ParadiseStormMika_v2.0" from 01 to 02. No matter what I do, packed with original costume files, not packed with original costume files, various tweaks to the script I always get the same result. The model moves to the 02 slot but it is completely untextured and I can't seem to understand what I'm doing wrong. Any advice?

This is what my script looks like:

ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC /01/ BY /02/
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC RMK_01 BY RMK_02
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC RMK_ BY RMK_
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC Preview_01 BY Preview_02
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC Setting_01 BY Setting_02
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC Costume_01 BY Costume_02
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC Preset_01 BY Preset_02
ADR 0
REPLACEALLASC CM_RMK_EyeLens BY CM_Z0B_EyeLens

I've also tried leaving lens as RMK instead of Z0B

@"Gold_Ultima" 

Did you include the Material's folder in the pak? It should work if you do that.

I noticed the pak didn't have it and when I ran the swap without including it I got your error. Including the folder in the swap solved it for me.

Show ContentPic:
[+] 1 user Likes TripKing's post

(05-21-2020, 04:17 AM)bbb Wrote: @"Gold_Ultima"

the script looks correct. I cannot find that mod, I would need to look how the modder did the textures.

Just to make sure I'm including all the correct files, I just need to include everything in RMK/SkelMesh/02/ right?

(05-21-2020, 08:53 AM)Gold_Ultima Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 04:17 AM)bbb Wrote: @"Gold_Ultima"

Just to make sure I'm including all the correct files, I just need to include everything in RMK/SkelMesh/02/ right?

Not quite. You need to include all the files from /01/ then perform the swap to /02/
[+] 1 user Likes TripKing's post

So when I extract the files from the mod, I have the following folders in
Skelmesh/01/...
Mesh
Texture

and when I extract files from my game I have the following folders in the same section

DataAsset
Sound

In folders that aren't /01/ folders I see more files and folders, such as a Materials folder. Is something going wrong with my extraction or something?

(05-21-2020, 10:25 AM)Gold_Ultima Wrote: So when I extract the files from the mod, I have the following folders in
Skelmesh/01/...
Mesh
Texture

and when I extract files from my game I have the following folders in the same section

DataAsset
Sound

In folders that aren't /01/ folders I see more files and folders, such as a Materials folder. Is something going wrong with my extraction or something?

I can only assume you haven't extracted every pak file from the game. I've run into the similar error myself where I only extracted from 1 pak file from the game, thought I got what I wanted and proceeded. Either that or you've deleted the Materials folder. Probably not though, more likely you didn't extract from every pak file in the game.

Just as a foot note: Before you swap, your pak file should have the folders Mesh, Texture, Material, and DataAsset at least. With the appropriate file as well inside each folder. Otherwise the game won't find the files in the new slot.

Which is why (I think) your swap turns grey, because it can't find the materials in the Material folder. And the materials reference the textures. No materials means no textures, even if you include the textures files and and Texture folder, because there would be no reference to the textures.
[+] 3 users Like TripKing's post

(05-21-2020, 12:20 PM)TripKing Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 10:25 AM)Gold_Ultima Wrote: So when I extract the files from the mod, I have the following folders in
Skelmesh/01/...
Mesh
Texture

DataAsset
Sound

I can only assume you haven't extracted every pak file from the game. I've run into the similar error myself where I only extracted from 1 pak file from the game, thought I got what I wanted and proceeded. Either that or you've deleted the Materials folder. Probably not though, more likely you didn't extract from every pak file in the game.

Just as a foot note: Before you swap, your pak file should have the folders Mesh, Texture, Material, and DataAsset at least. With the appropriate file as well inside each folder. Otherwise the game won't find the files in the new slot.

Which is why (I think) your swap turns grey, because it can't find the materials in the Material folder. And the materials reference the textures. No materials means no textures, even if you include the textures files and and Texture folder, because there would be no reference to the textures.

As far as I'm aware, every pak file was in the folder I extracted from. I can only assume that the mod manager has somehow affected those pak files in some way and that's why certain things could not be extracted. I guess I will reinstall the game, re-extract the files and get back to you.