Modder Base
Mod Requests - Printable Version

+- Modder Base (http://modderbase.com)
+-- Forum: Tekken 7 (http://modderbase.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Character Mods (http://modderbase.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Mod Requests (/showthread.php?tid=33)

Pages: 1 2

Mod Requests - BBB - 08-26-2017

All Mod requests go here

RE: Mod Requests - gatto tom - 10-21-2017

Suggestions for Nina? I mean swaps

RE: Mod Requests - Kasumi - 11-22-2017

Can someone make mod that make all the childish customization materials disappear, such as auras and hit effects? Waving rainbow colored ki, shattering bowling pins, taiko...
Actually one steam user called Tomsolo made this kind of program, even erase letters like K.O ,Perfect, or YOU WIN!
That's what I truly want but he quit updating this and that program still can be downloaded but doesn't match to this version of game.

I apologize for my poor English, since I'm not from country that use English as first language

RE: Mod Requests - FvckBringeR - 12-09-2017

Out of top of my mind I can only think of this mod, by Godlike99kingz. Check the descryption to see if it's what you're looking. And he's putting a ton of mods for T7, worth a look, imo.
-
By the way, some time ago I've asked to replace Kasumi's hair with Eliza's 'hornless', our man @"bbb" was nice enough to provide a tutorial and only now, after some months, I remembered to try it. But as life sometimes just smiles at you, someone beat me to it and made it already

Kasumi's Hair Swaps. He not only made for Kasumi, mind you, there's even for Leo, it seems the man have read my mind. Thank you 98746789;

RE: Mod Requests - Kasumi - 12-09-2017

(12-09-2017, 12:08 PM)FvckBringeR Wrote: Out of top of my mind I can only think of this mod, by Godlike99kingz. Check the descryption to see if it's what you're looking. And he's putting a ton of mods for T7, worth a look, imo.
-
By the way, some time ago I've asked to replace Kasumi's hair with Eliza's 'hornless', our man @"bbb"  was nice enough to provide a tutorial and only now, after some months, I remembered to try it. But as life sometimes just smiles at you, someone beat me to it and made it already

Kasumi's Hair Swaps. He not only made for Kasumi, mind you, there's even for Leo, it seems the man have read my mind. Thank you 98746789;

Wow! Someone answered! Thanks so much for your kind answer but I already know this mod, and as far as I know we can't remove aura and annoying hit effect with this mod. I can't stand effects like bowling or TAIKO  Sad

RE: Mod Requests - sky1004cyj - 03-22-2018

Can you use the wings of the devil Jin on other characters?

RE: Mod Requests - 9876789 - 06-03-2018

(12-09-2017, 12:08 PM)FvckBringeR Wrote: Out of top of my mind I can only think of this mod, by Godlike99kingz. Check the descryption to see if it's what you're looking. And he's putting a ton of mods for T7, worth a look, imo.
-
By the way, some time ago I've asked to replace Kasumi's hair with Eliza's 'hornless', our man @"bbb"  was nice enough to provide a tutorial and only now, after some months, I remembered to try it. But as life sometimes just smiles at you, someone beat me to it and made it already

you're welcome.

RE: Mod Requests - Qeiji - 09-17-2018

Can somebody make Yoshimitsu's classic costumes? His T2 and T3 were godlike

Show ContentYoshi T3:

Show ContentYoshi T2:

RE: Mod Requests - Super Boy Prime - 04-10-2019

maybe  a MEGALOBOX skin for Steve? would love to see Steve as JOE

[Image: 8513a889cb43d431272704e930c92e72.jpg][Image: gdrcnu8918011.png]

RE: Mod Requests - Robin911 - 06-05-2019

The punisher or solid snake available?

RE: Mod Requests - saikyom - 12-19-2019

can anyone make this mod for armor king
https://66.media.tumblr.com/222cc30ffa6151be31c6ce6ee008de25/5054f9bb621a6a0c-9c/s400x600/8b6b375f9909ada1e1d2f6db4176d0e74b45657d.jpg

RE: Mod Requests - Advanced Modder Base User - 01-27-2020

Hello.

Does anyone managed to get this mod to work:
  1. Pale Girls [Download link] or Tan Girls [Download link]
  2. Sliced Neck Fix
  3. Without Bikini All Girl [Download link]
  4. More Sexy [Download link]
???
Somehow I ended up with a big hole on some breast areas for all of the female fighters when wearing the Summer Dress, also I don't like that the mod forces the outfit on every other female fighters.

So, I would like to request a mod that's similar in concept as the above mod. Basically, a combination of mod 3 (remove the bikini from the Summer Dress) and 4 (thinner cloth on the Summer Dress) in one mod. But, it should only apply to Katarina Alves without changing her original body size.

Thanks in advance.

RE: Mod Requests - 0nlyyy - 03-31-2020

Could anyone give Katarina´s standard pants and jeans the sports sneakers instead of the high heels?

Thanks in Advance

RE: Mod Requests - JasonAlber - 04-07-2020

Akuma into Evil Ryu

RE: Mod Requests - tekkkennn6566 - 01-17-2021

Could you make small/flat chest mod for female characters? Thanks \o/